10. Long Time Coming
Future sang his auto-tuned soul out on "Long Time coming" while trying to let his ex know that he wishes her the best & only wants to check in on her to make sure she's good. If you've never wished the best for someone you actually were in love with even if you couldn't make them happy you're just selfish and don't deserve to hear these Trappenly(Trap Heavenly) vocals.
"Eh, It's been a long time coming babe/Oh, I just called to see how you been doing lately/I hadn't call to start a new relation/No, it's been a long time coming babe"
9. P*ssy So Good
The love of good box, such a sweet sweet love. One of the main things that would make a man start Futuring at just the thought of it.
"P*ssy so good, make you wanna sang to her/If I could sing like Usher, girl I would/
If I could hold a note like Trey, girl I would/If I could sing like R.Kelly, girl you know I would/
If I could play the guitar like Lenny, girl I would"
8. Unconditional LoveThe Astronaut Kid let all the real N*ggaz in the street know how deep it is to fall in love, and knowing how to compromise in relationships all while staying on your grind.
"We ain't always gonna see eye to eye/We compromise/I need you to hold me down 365/With no complaining/Relationships get draining"Song is self explanatory, Future didn't want to misuse his gift to lie but he feels auto-tune lies sound better to women.
7. Truth Gonna Hurt You
"I didn't wanna lie to ya/But it sound more fly to ya/I didn't wanna lie to ya/I swear it sound more fly to ya/Cause the truth is gonna hurt you"
6. Neva EndNow, EVERY ain't sh*t man who is honestly wasting or playing with a woman's time can honestly use this song to keep her around for even more of her not so precious time. The talent and emotional vocals of Future made it known that just like him you can keep a woman you actually care about but aren't ready to fully commit to around once you have their heart in a headlock.
"You could walk until your feet get sore/I bet you walking back/And I bet you walking back to me/Actually that's a guarantee/Our friendship was guaranteed/
You got my ego in another league/I ain't tryna be cocky, I got your heart in my pocket"
5. No Matter WhatI have a personal relation to this record. "No Matter What" basically described my life from the age of 17-22.
"We didn't mean for it to get this serious, I got another N*gga B*tch with me/
And I'm falling for her, yeah I'm falling for her/
We ain't got no strings attached/I want her more & more"
4. Straight UpThe Astronaut Kid took his talent of Futuring to a level only the great Wavie Crocket Max B has reached. Future jigged his way through these verses to let us know how he amasses his women, and gave us a hint on the tricking he spoke of in codes on his single "Magic".
"This ain't tricking off/This how you kick it with a boss/We blasting off/Like a rocket what you thought/On another level, we put diamonds in our cross/
Keep that heavy metal, like a rock star so don't you cross"
The title and song is just beautiful, and happens to be one of my favorite Future records. "Rider" has the potential to possibly be one of his greatest Love Ballads period, the second verse is one of the most powerful verses in the history of love since Lenny Williams "I Loved You". Would you ride for your N*gga!? "Would you wait for me/Patiently/Tastefully/Will your loyalty lead to royalty"
2. Loveeeee SongFuture Astronaut Kid Hendrix took his style of Futuring to brand new heights when people saw that he was on Rihanna's "Unapologetic" album spilling his auto-tune out & teaching Rihanna how The Father, Son and the Holy Ghost intended high notes to sound.
"Can you love me for poor/I'm searching for my soul/Whoever turned you cold/You need to let him know/I can work miracles/I work it physical/
And when I love you close, you can feel my heart breathing through my clothes"
1. Turn on the Lights"Turn on the Lights" made a lot of people realize the greatness of our generation known as Future. When his "Pluto" album first released this song along with a few others showcased the levels Future was going to take us to musically. The song didn't really take flight until the video was released some months later but it went on to possibly being the greatest love story of the year. Yeah, I said it. Future helped every one of us guys out there who can't sing muster up the courage to Future to every woman we fake love throughout the Summer & is even making it's way through the harsh winter cold.