- Our generation has been good enough to see countless people live their dreams of success due to the Internet, and it's promotion ability.
- Don't let opportunities that were given to us to be taken away from us without a fight.
- If this bill is passed, do you have any idea how SLOW the internet would be. You'll be able to enjoy 1993 internet with 56k speeds, so we might as well go back to playing "Oregon Trail" & "Midnight Rescue". It'll be just like AOL 3.0 all over again.
- Online purchases will also be obsolete. You won't be able to shop online, and credit card usage will be out the door. Sites like Paypal won't be around anymore.
- Sites like this one, and other blogs/sites will be gone also.
- Even simple videos of people singing other people's songs(which is known as a cover) will be considered pirating, and you can be imprisoned, or sites like Youtube & Google will be held responsible for something that simple.
- For the ignorant people out there, this bill also means there will be no more "Worldstar Hip Hop", online music, and porn. Yeah, that's right.
Posted on Wednesday, January 18, 2012 by Marty aLaMode
American Censorship or Google's END Piracy NOT Liberty & sign their petition.