"The Carter IV" drops digitally Sunday after the "MTV VMA's" which a lot of us still didn't know, so what better way to hype up your already non anticipated album than to diss Jay-z for taking subliminal shots at Baby on "H.A.M". If you think for a second that Baby didn't put the bug in Wayne's ear for this horrid record you're crazy, and if Wayne doesn't sell or go Platinum as fast as he did with "The Carter III" it'll be a loss for the label.
Lil' Wayne ft. Jadakiss & Drake - "It's Good"
If you didn't catch the references I'll break it down real quick...
"Talkin' bout Baby money...I gotcha baby money...Kidnap your b*tch get that how much you love your lady money..."
Now Jay's original sublime was...
"I'm like really half a billi nigga...Really you got baby money...Keep it real with niggaz...Niggaz ain't got my lady money..."
Now for y'all who think this should even be considered a "Diss Record" y'all need to listen to real diss records. Diss records are supposed to make your opponent rethink what they're about to do next.
- Jay-z "Takeover" made Nas step his game up, drop "Ether" & release a Platinum album.
- "Ether" made the ENTIRE "Roc-A-Fella" roster attack Nas & anyone else after they saw that Jay wasn't lyrically untouchable.
- A subliminal response to an already subliminal diss between two grown men should be considered a cat fight.
- P.Cutta should NOT be making a return with "Street Wars" for these horrid records.
- ANY "Diss Record" with Drake on it is as threatening as a game of double dutch on Sesame Street.
- If you aren't going to make a diss record better than Beanie Sigel's "Kiss The Game Goodbye" DON'T do it.
- Oh yeah...If you really think "The Carter III" went Platinum in a week, ask Baby if you can look in a Miami warehouse to find out if there are about 300,000 purchased copies of "The Carter III" laying around with his receipt attached.
Now this is a REAL "Diss Record", you new rap listeners take notes...
Beanie Sigel - "Kiss The Game Goodbye"